BUILD A GOOD MEMORY WITH US
ENHANCE YOUR COGNITIVE FUNCTION WITH BENBIOCHEM® MEMORY
- GenBioChem® Memory strengthens your cognitive function
- Enhance and strengthen your memory
HOW IT WORKS
A memory is encoded through neurons "talking" to each other in the brain via synaptic connections when certain neurotransmitters are present. If strong connections between these neurons are maintained over a long period of time, the brain will be able to both store and recall this memory efficiently.
GenBioChem® Memory contains PBG-001, a proprietary plant extract that increases the level of acetylcholine in the brain, a neurotransmitter that allows healthy brain function.
Laboratory studies have shown that PBG-001 increases neurite outgrowth, therefore increasing the number of synapses in the brain.
The formulation consists of two medicinally potent naturally-derived extracts – Panax quinquefolius and Ginkgo biloba – in a proprietary blend.
Panax quinquefolius extract
- Used to improve mental performance and well-being
- Widely used to help boost the immune system
Ginkgo biloba extract
- Used to improve thinking, learning, and memory (cognitive function)
- BACKED BY GENBIOCHEM® TRIPLE FINGERPRINTING TECHNOLOGY: All of our products use our proprietary GenBioChem® Technology to ensure product quality, purity and traceability.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: GenBioChem® Memory safely and effectively enhances the uptake of choline in the brain resulting in significant memory improvement.
- MADE USING TOP-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: GenBioChem® Memory uses a proprietary extract made from the matured North American ginseng root, the most efficacious part of the ginseng plant.
- Developed by the inventor behind the #1 BEST SELLING colds and flu product in Canada.
- Proudly made in Canada and approved by Health Canada.
GenBioChem® Memory helps to enhance cognitive function and memory. 60 capsules. NPN: 80032186
Each capsule contains:
- 100 mg of a proprietary extract PBG-001 from the root of Panax quinquefolius (North American ginseng) containing 16. 5% ginsenosides
- 60 mg of a standardized extract PBG-003 from the leaf of Ginkgo bilobacontaining 24.0% flavone glycosides and 6.0% total terpene lactones
- Capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), excipients (cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, rice starch)
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps to enhance cognitive function in adults
- Helps to enhance memory in adults
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice per day. For best results, take in the morning or during the day if feeling fatigued. Avoid taking at bedtime.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking digoxin or if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures, or if you suffer from hypertension or cardiovascular troubles
- Not recommended for individuals with impaired liver or renal function
- Use as indicated or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Some people may experience increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, or sleep difficulties, in which case discontinue use
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation as this may cause the risk of spontaneous bleeding
- Individuals with known allergies to ginseng or Ginkgo biloba should avoid consumption of GenBioChem® Memory
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with age-related memory loss
- Students looking to improve cognition
- People looking to slow the effects of neurodegeneration